In this generation of click, swipe, stream and downloads, it’s high time to find an alternative form of entertainment that will rival the influx of digital tech, a form of leisure that will convince you to rise from your seat and physically be active again. Why not try the “Escape Room” experience?
What is an Escape Room? An Escape Room (or Escape Game), is a mental, physical and interactive game concept where players are placed inside a room with a particular situation or theme. The players should be able to get out of the room by finding clues, hints and riddles, solve puzzles, open locks and the like.
One such Escape Room is I-Detective Sleuth Games, the “in place” to bring your detective aspirations to life. Highly recommended as a bonding venue for families and friends, as a teambuilding activity for companies and even as a party concept. Come and visit this modern day indoor playground to de-stress and stimulate your mind and body.
I-Detective has already been recognized by 2 business award giving entities. First by the Elite Business and Leadership Awards, as one of 2019’s Elite Business Excellence awardees, as the “Premier Escape Game Room” and the other coming from the World Class Philippines Council, as the “Innovative Escape Game Room.” The Netizen’s Best Choice Awards Council, this time an online media award giving body, has also awarded I-Detective as this year’s “Best Choice Escape Game Room.”
Currently, I-Detective has five exciting themed rooms: The Mysterious Castle, The Creepy Carnival, The Abandoned School, The Hidden Museum and The Cabin In The Woods. All of these Escape Room themes are original. Months of research and careful construction of all
these rooms and customized imported items, such as the puzzles, movable objects and mechanisms all contribute to a totally exciting gaming experience.
And to expand its goal to reach escape game room enthusiasts, I-Detective has just launched its off-site teambuilding activity offering, I-Detective On-the-Go! I-Detective On-the-Go is a detective game concept in your venue of choice and is ideal for teambuilding events and parties. It can accommodate large number of players, can be implemented with a flexible set-up (round tables or floor huddle), and can be fully customized based on clients’ needs, preference, and budget. I-Detective On-the-Go also aims to highlight the importance of teamwork and communication, to encourage friendly competition, to ignite the winning spirit, and to enable employees to unwind and have fun.
I-DETECTIVE IS NOW ONLINE!
We are bringing the Escape Game Room experience into the digital space. I-Detective Sleuth Games is now online, fittingly called I-Detective Online! The COVID-19 pandemic has greatly affected the Escape Game Room industry. With the ongoing community quarantine guidelines prohibiting the operations of leisure and entertainment establishments, I-Detective is forced to temporarily cease giving escape game room fans the live mystery-solving action that they truly love. Escape game room enthusiasts worry no more! I-Detective is making a big comeback online. You can now relive the excitement of being a detective without going to an actual escape room site. Discover clues, decipher puzzles and decode locks with your family, friends, work colleagues and schoolmates, this time in the safe comforts of your home.
To be fully prepared for the I-Detective online gaming experience here are our guidelines:
- If possible, all players should use a laptop or desktop. If some players can only use tablets or smartphones, we require that at least one player uses a laptop or desktop.
- I-Detective uses Zoom as the platform for the game. Please install Zoom prior to the game play. A link to the Zoom game room will be provided after your booking confirmation (sent through the I-Detective Facebook Messenger). Each player should connect to the Zoom game room at least 5 minutes before the game starts.
- We recommend the use of earphones as there will be some background music played during the game. Please set and adjust your volume to the optimal level.
- Your team will need to communicate throughout the game. You can use the Zoom chat game room to do this but you may also set-up a group chat via other social messaging apps.
- Please ensure that the internet connection of players are within the standard speed required to run a Zoom connection. We recommend that you test your connection prior to the game.
- The detective game play will run for approximately one and a half hours.
- All detective rooms story lines, names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or actual events are purely coincidental.
Bring your detective aspirations to life in “New Normal” mode through I-Detective Online! Gameplay rate is P300 per head, minimum number of five and maximum of ten players per room. Rooms available are The Mysterious Castle, The Hidden Museum and The Creepy Carnival plus a brand new room – Kidnapped! which will open on October. Payments can be made through GCash, PayMaya, Bank Transfer (BPI or BDO), Credit Card or Paypal. For bookings and other inquiries, send a message through our Facebook page, facebook.com/idetectivesleuthgames, email firstname.lastname@example.org, landline number +632 8994 5361 and mobile number +63939 923 0978.
Visit I-Detective at Festival Mall, Level 3 Expansion Wing, Alabang, Muntinlupa City. For more information and online bookings, visit their website www.i-detective.net or call 8244-9558.