MANILA, Philippines – The Study World Education Fair is back to provide students in the Philippines with the chance to continue their education overseas on Saturday, October 5th, 2019, at the Shangri-La Makati, from 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM. Students can meet representatives from the world’s leading universities, enjoy workshops, and explore scholarship and visa opportunities.
What is the UKEAS Study World Education Fair?
UKEAS is a global leader in education consultancy. With 36 offices in 6 countries, UKEAS provides free and impartial counselling and application services for students who wish to study in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, and Singapore. UKEAS offers professional, comprehensive, and friendly service to students of all academic levels.
The Study World Education Fair brings representatives from the world’s leading universities together to empower students with the information they need to pursue an education abroad. Partner universities include the following, but not limited to:
· INTO – Glasgow Caledonian University (United Kingdom)
· INTO – Manchester (United Kingdom)
· INTO – Marshal University (United States)
· INTO – Newcastle University (United Kingdom)
· INTO – Oregon State University (United States)
· INTO – Queen’s University of Belfast (United Kingdom)
· Istituto Marangoni (United Kingdom)
· Kaplan – International College Glasgow (United Kingdom)
· Kaplan – International College Liverpool (United Kingdom)
· Kaplan – University of Nottingham (United Kingdom)
· Kaplan – University of York (United Kingdom)
· Leeds Beckett University (United Kingdom)
· University of Leeds (United Kingdom)
· S P Jain Global School of Global Management (Australia)
· SIM Global Education (Singapore)
· Canadore College (Canada)
· De Montfort University (United Kingdom)
· Goldsmiths University of London (United Kingdom)
· HULT Business School (United States, United Kingdom)
· Mander Portman Woodward – MPW (United Kingdom)
· Oncampus UK (United Kingdom)
· University of Portsmouth (United Kingdom)
· University of St. Andrews (United Kingdom)
· University of Strathclyde (United Kingdom)
· Shorelight Education (United States)
In addition, guests can look forward to a number of workshops:
· How an International Creative Course Jumpstarts Your Career (Goldsmith’s University of London)
· How to Build a Globally Competitive Fashion Portfolio (Instituto Marangoni)
· Alumni Panel (UKEAS Alumni)
· IELTS Writing Tips & Techniques (Rosella Toerrecampo, IELTS Expert)
Why Study Overseas?
There are many good reasons to pursue an education overseas. Some of the top benefits one can enjoy are the access to courses not offered in the Philippines while seeing and immersing in new cultures. This is a chance to develop new connections for future networking, explore new interests, improve your career prospects on a global stage, and experience independent living. It’s an exciting and positive chance to earn a brighter future for yourself!
The Time is Now to Study Abroad!
Experience workshops from top-ranking universities and learn about scholarship and student visa opportunities at the UKEAS Study World Education Fair on Saturday, October 5th, 2019, at the Makati Shangri-La Hotel, in Makati City, from 12:00 PM – 6:00PM. Register now at https://www.ukeas.ph/registration/ to begin your journey to study overseas!
Past Event Photos
Having 26 years of experience in free international education advisory, UKEAS has helped over 78,000 students achieve their dreams of pursuing courses in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia, and Singapore. With more than 600 institution partnerships and 300 professional team members, UKEAS has made itself accessible to individuals by offering free services in 36 offices including Taiwan, Nigeria, Ghana, UK, Thailand, Vietnam, and Malaysia. Learn more at https://www.ukeas.ph and become a member of its online community at https://www.facebook.com/UKEASPhils/.
For more information, please contact:
Danise Flores | Media Relations | Centaur Marketing
firstname.lastname@example.org | +63 917 651 5984
Centaur Marketing Media Relations