We have found a unique private residence, just 3 hours away from Manila, that is perfect for summer vacation — and it’s Dolphin Villa in Puerto Galera.
The town is located in the island of Mindoro is considered as an alternative to Boracay if you’re looking for resorts and beaches backed by bars and restaurants.
What’s in the Villa?
• 2 double bedrooms at the upper level and 1 lovely Studio room
• Pool with Jacuzzi
• Gym area at the pool side
• TV/DVD on all rooms
• Elegant furnishings
• Parking Lot
• Balconies with view of Muelle Bay.
• A caretaker who lives at the service family available 24/7.
What to See in the Island?
• Beaches – White beach and Sabang beach
• Tamaraw Falls – scenic waterfall with artificial pools for swimming.
• Coral Reefs – giant clams as well as dolphins are just some of the attractions.
How to Get There?
• By Bus – take a JAM transit or DLTB bus from terminals along EDSA Cubao heading to Batangas Pier
• By Car – drive through South Luzon Expressway turn right to Star Toll gate and then head to Batangas Pier. From there, you can either park your car and ride a ferry going to Puerto Galera or have your car ride a RoRo(roll on, roll off) ship so you could take your car with you to Puerto Galera.
• By Plane- fly direct to sandbars of Puerto Galera by seaplane from Manila, offered by Air Juan. Flight takes less than 30 minutes which includes a view of the Taal Volcano.
Dolphin Villa and the Puerto Galera in the island of Mindoro is the epitome of escape, adventure, and luxury.